1. Asha for Education, USA
2. Charities Aid Foundation India
3. CII-ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development, New Delhi
4. Corporate organizations e.g. Reliance industries, LNG Petronet, BASF (Chemicals), PI Industries, Fermanic Industries
5. FINISH Society, Netherlands
6. Give India & Give Foundation USA
7. Global Giving, UK
8. Government of Gujarat
9. Government of India
10. Individual Donors
11. Individual Volunteers
13. India National Council of Rural Institute (NCRI)
14. India National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
15. Reach to Teach UK
16. Sai Baba Organisation
17. Save the Children UK.
18. Vibha Sikshana, USA.
19. Village Development Council, London
RETURN/ REFUND POLICY:
The organization takes the responsibility to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to apply for a refund, the organization will respond to the donor within 15 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send a mail to the organization requesting refund within 2 working days of making the donation, along with payment receipt and person details necessary for initiating refund.
Gram Vikas Trust is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.